Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Postponing the Procedure


I have decided that we will go ahead and have the procedure done to clip Tori's frenulum under her tongue, but I am going to hold off on it until Andy is back from Iraq. Then I will have his logistical and emotional support. :)

I know that it is not a major surgery or anything, but the thought of putting her under anesthesia still worries me since she is so little.

So, we will probably have it done next October. I think that is still early enough to head off any speech problems.

2 comments:

Family G said...

I totally understand your decision and I think it's going to be fine. :)

Tina said...

(((hugs))) to you, Jenn :)