Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Kate!

Katie at about 7 months old.

It was 7 years ago today that I gave birth to my darling second daughter.

She came quick. I was 10 cm dilated when we arrived at the hospital and she was born almost immediately. Andy still likes to tease me, because I didn't even have to push her out. The doctor had me give a few big coughs and out she came, 9 lbs even. I'm not kidding!!

The funny thing is that she has never slowed down. She always has to be moving and doing and going, and I think that she probably always will. It's just who she is.

Happy Birthday to you, my sweet little Katie! You are my little firecracker and I love you!

2 comments:

Family G said...

Yep, I remember that birth and I was sooooooo jealous.

Happy Birthday, Kate! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Kate! We love you!
We can't wait to celebrate with you!
Love, Michelle and Olivia