Monday, October 27, 2008

Sniffles

I officially have the sniffles.

Of course, I had a zillion read-alouds planned today - history, geography, science, literature. Reading aloud with a stuffy/runny nose is not any fun. I only finished about half of what I wanted to accomplish today. So is life...

I would feel much better if I could take some NyQuil. I love that stuff - I don't know if it actually helps my nose or cough, but it knocks me out and then I don't care if I can breathe or not. :) It's been ages since I've been able to take it though. I have been constantly pregnant or nursing for the past 10 years!! Besides, if I were knocked out in the middle of the night and Andy wasn't here, who would get up and put the kids back to bed?? I suppose I will suffer through a sleepless night....

1 comment:

Family G said...

I hope you're feeling better soon