Thursday, August 7, 2008

Congratulations Andrea and Dan!


Congratulations are in order. My little sister got married on July 26th to her best friend Dan. I wasn't able to make it to the wedding since Andy was gone and the thought of making a trip alone from Alaska to WA with 5 kids was frightening to me. I will have to just enjoy the pictures and pretend I was there. I know that it was a wonderful day!
I just have to comment that I think it's so funny that Andrea and I went completely different directions in the age department. We're only 2 years apart, yet I married someone 12 years older than me and she married someone 7-8 years younger than her. I guess you just never know who you'll fall in love with :) We are both proof that age really doesn't matter.
Andrea and Dan -
I'm so happy for you both! I promise to give you guys a little bit of time before nagging you about a baby - remember though that my kids are waiting for cousins :)

No comments: