Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Errands

Andy is home today and we've been busy running errands. He mowed the lawn, we got his truck registered in Alaska, we went to the farmer's market, I bought organizational stuff at Wal-mart, I turned in books for credit and bought new ones at the bookstore, and Andy is now busy grilling shrimp for the kids. They had better enjoy it while they can, because I won't be cooking any while he's gone!! Funny, I grew up on an island and yet I really don't like seafood. Does canned tuna fish count? I really just don't like the "fishy" taste and smell - no oysters, shrimp, crab, lobster, and I hate most types of fish also. YUCK!! I can eat a little fish when it is like a fish "steak". I don't like to be picking stuff off the bones. Wow, I got off on a tangent :)
Anyway, tonight I am going to work on organizing some of the kids' school stuff. We're also going to watch "Nim's Island" with the kids and I'm going to look around online for a new camera. Andy will be taking ours to Iraq and I'd like to replace it with something new and improved!! Any suggestions?

No comments: