Saturday, March 6, 2010

I'm moving!

I've taken the plunge and moved to Wordpress. I have a brand new blog name and design - which I'm proud to say I designed myself. :) I imported my posts from Island Academy and my other blogger blog into one.

A lot of the site is still under construction, but I decided that I just wanted to move over right now rather than double posting until I get it all set up. Please bear with me while I get used to Wordpress.

When I imported my old posts, the pictures sizes were wrong. Many of the older posts have HUMONGOUS pictures. I need to go back through and resize them, but it is going to take me a little while.

So, without further ado, here is the link:



Yes, I'm going to be Sergeant Major Mom.
I got the idea, because Nick is going through this phase right now. When I tell him to do something, he replies "Yes, Sergeant Major!". What a good little trooper he is. :)

Well, I am off to bed. I hope to see you all on the new site!

No comments: