Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Happy Birthday Lexie!!





Could she really be 6 years old? Hard to believe. It's true though.

Lexie is the middle child. 2 older and 2 younger than her. I always wondered how that would feel. I was the oldest myself, so it's hard for me to imagine. I hope that she feels wrapped up in love on all sides. :)

We celebrated her birthday last weekend since I have an outpatient procedure this afternoon and didn't want to ruin her party.

She chose an ice cream cake - YUM!

Among other things, she got a little tooth fairy box. She is dangerously close to losing her first tooth. It's still hanging in there, but not much longer. She had been a bit scared about losing it, but now that she has a pretty place to put it, she thinks that it will be okay. :)

Her sister got her these. Aren't they the cutest little things?

Even though she already had her cake and presents, she is going to be crowned queen for the day and will be treated like royalty. :)

No comments: