Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY: February16, 2010
Outside my window...the chickadees are happy that I filled the bird feeder. They have been visiting every day.

I am thinking...about what the future holds. Our upcoming move. Our cross-continent drive. Retirement from the Army in a few years. Lots on my mind. :)

I am thankful for...new stainless steel appliances :)

From the learning rooms...we're studying Renaissance artists this week. Fun!!!

From the kitchen...I'm making beef stew for dinner tonight.

I am wearing...PJ pants, a sweatshirt, and my new flip-flops

I am creating...nothing in particular at the moment.

I am going...nowhere today. We are actually staying home today and hopefully getting things done around the house.

I am reading...The Quiet Gentleman by Georgette Heyer

I am hoping...that our house sells soon. No showings for 2 weeks and I'm starting to get worried.

I am hearing...the sounds of my kids doing their math on the computer

Around the house...Since we haven't shown the house in 2 weeks, I've let things go a bit. I need to do some major cleaning again to get it ready in case we get a call.

One of my favorite things...sleeping in

A few plans for the rest of the week: World Thinking Day (Girl Scouts), Tae-Kwon Do testing for the kiddos, AWANA Bible Quiz. We have a busy weekend ahead of us...
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...(add your picture here)

To read more daybooks, visit: http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

No comments: