Thursday, October 8, 2009

Finally Here!!

The time has finally come. Today is Andy's last day of work. He will be on leave for the rest of the month!!!!!

I understand that there was work to be done, but it is really hard to have a spouse come back from a deployment only to go straight back to work every day. It will be so nice to finally have him all to ourselves for a while.

The weather has held up and there is no snow on the ground. It's actually raining today and it reminds me of home. Growing up in Washington, I always kind of miss the rain wherever we go.

We're hoping that maybe we can get out of town for a day or two. I haven't left this 20 mile radius in over a year. I sometimes feel like I'm trapped on a very small island. I wouldn't mind so much if we were surrounded by beaches and water! :)

No comments: