Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Oh No, Not Snow!!

I'm not quite ready for the white stuff yet.

The leaves still need to be raked and the toys picked up from the yard. Plus, I really like driving on dry pavement.

I wasn't very happy when snow started falling this morning.

Thankfully, it melted by the afternoon. It won't be long though before it's on the ground for good. I'm just hoping that it waits another few weeks.

It's not that I don't like snow. Who doesn't love a White Christmas? I just don't like a white Halloween and a white Easter.

There is one good thing about the snow this year. I now have a husband here who can shovel it. :)

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Enjoy your snow...we don't get that in Georgia often :O) and never in September. I am glad your husband made it home safe and that y'all are enjoying some family time!! Take Care!