Friday, September 18, 2009

In A Funk

Yes, I'm in a funk.

Still no news as to when Andy will get here. I haven't had word from him in days and days. The kids are getting anxious to see him (and of course, I am too). I'm really hoping that we get the call soon!!

The guy came to fix my treadmill today and of course the wrong part was sent out. He's going to have to come back later - after his 2 week vacation. :( It looks like I'll be a slug for a while longer.

On top of that, a couple of the kiddos have been sick and I woke up with it.

It's not anything horrible - no fever. I just have a slight cough, but I am very tired and achy. I feel like I've been hit by a bus. I could definitely take a shot of NyQuil and sleep the weekend away - but we all know that isn't possible!! I'm hoping that it will pass soon enough - I would hate for Andy to come home to a sick house. I am going to try my hardest to get to bed early tonight. I might even pay Ellie to do some babysitting so that I can get some extra sleep.

That can't happen yet though, because Kate has her first TaeKwon Do test tonight. I will have to postpone my rest until a little later.

1 comment:

Christina said...

Oooh, I feel for you! Hang in there!