Friday, September 4, 2009

A Day at Home

The weather was gorgeous out today and I was tempted to head to the lake or Creamer's Field again, but I decided against it. It is Labor Day Weekend and I thought that we would find both crowded this time around.

So, I decided to just stay at home and enjoy our nice, big yard. I mowed it yesterday, so it was perfect for Tori to run around in. She enjoyed running free and throwing the ball around.

I am sad for winter to come and for us to be cooped up in the house for 6 months. I need to take full advantage of the sunshine and good weather while it's here. We'll probably have our first snow in a month or so.

So, we will stay home this weekend and avoid the crowds. I am looking forward to sitting on the swing in the backyard and finishing Wives and Daughters while I watch the kids play.

Here are some pictures I took this afternoon. :)















No comments: