Saturday, August 29, 2009

The Kiddos

It seems like the kids are changing daily. They are growing up so quickly!

Tori is now very hard to get a picture of. She is constantly running - usually in the opposite direction of me. Here is her backside, the side I'm seeing very often now.


Here is one I managed to get of her front side. She had a leaf stuck to her hand and apparently thought it felt weird.Nick is quite the speed racer on his little bicycle now. I can't believe I ever thought that he wasn't big enought for a real bike!!

Lexie's training wheels are off and she's really getting the hang of it - without any help from me.


Kate is growing like a weed.
And Ellie is becoming quite the young lady.
I have learned that getting a photo of the 5 of them without any other adult help is near impossible. There needs to be another person to keep them looking the same direction and sitting still and keeping the bunny ears down. :)




1 comment:

Sarah at SmallWorld said...

They are so beautiful! And I like those pictures of them as you are trying to take the perfect picture!