Wednesday, May 20, 2009

My New Toy

I haven't had much time to get on the computer in the past week.

The weather has turned nice (thankfully) and the kids and I have been outside a lot. They have been going to bed really late and that has left me with no time to go downstairs and plant myself in front of the computer.

I have found a solution though. S0mething that is going to make my life much easier. I will be able to IM with Andy in the mornings. Work on genealogy, blogging, and homeschool planning UPstairs.

Yes, I must be the last person on the planet to get a laptop.

Andy wanted to get a new one when he got back from Iraq. His is getting pretty old and out-dated. He agreed to *share* a new one with me (he has his own computer at work) and I went ahead and got it now. I was thinking about getting a Mac, but he didn't want to get one now. Maybe I'll get my own in a couple of years. I'm happy with the one we chose though. It came in the mail today and I feel like a kid with a new toy!

Now I just need to install and upload all of my stuff and I'll be up and running!

No comments: