Monday, April 20, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY April 20, 2009...
Outside my window...the snow is really starting to melt. I love to see patches of grass in my yard. Unfortunately, there are a lot of leaves under the snow. I'm going to be busy when it all melts :)
I am thinking...that I'm ready for summer break!!
I am thankful for...Springtime. Birds. Flowers. Grass.
From the learning rooms...finishing up our last week of school!! Yes, I'm doing a happy dance.
From the kitchen...I'm going to set Ellie loose in the kitchen today. She was gathering recipes last night, dreaming of what she might like to make.
I am wearing...exercise pants and a T-shirt. I had to get on the treadmill this morning.
I am creating...lesson plans/curriculum choices for next year. This has kept me busy all week!
I am going...to dance class
I am reading...Favorite Poems, Old and New
I am hoping...that the snow will be gone by the end of the week
I am hearing...silence, sweet silence
Around the house...same old, same old
One of my favorite things...a sleeping baby
A few plans for the rest of the week: taking Ellie to buy a digital camera. She has saved up $100. I'm so proud of her!!
Here is picture thought I am sharing...

To join in the fun, visit: http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

No comments: