Thursday, January 15, 2009

Homeschool Memoirs: School Days


Theme: This week I wanna YOU to post your school photo, whether from the 90’s, 80’s, 70’s, or do we have anyone from the 60’s? lol I know you should have one for every year so find your best one and post it. Make sure post year and grade!

Ok, here they are:

7th grade (late 80s) Wow, did I use a lot of Aqua Net!! That hair was crunchy :)


Luckily, by the time I graduated, I had thrown out the hairspray and gone for a more natural look. This is the same hair I have today - 15 years later. I think it's time for a haircut. I have been tossing around the idea of doing something different - not too drastic mind you, but different. We'll see if I gather the courage to actually do it next week :)
Oh, and I promise I AM wearing a dress in this picture. A bit risque, I know. What possessed me to wear that, I'm not sure....

2 comments:

Andi Carter said...

You go, girl! AW! My DD graduated in 1994 too, but she didn't wear the same sort of dress for her senior picture. She had...well..."homeschool" fashion (which she now thinks is dorky-looking, and I agree!). But she survived the "pioneer homeschooler" days and now homeschools her own kids.

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

I used to have crunchy hair, too. LOL! :D Wasn't it great to bring those pics out? What was I thinking? LOL!