Monday, December 15, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook # 9


FOR TODAY: December 15, 2008...
Outside my window... the small amount of daylight that we get at this time of year is creeping in the window. It's not much.
I am thinking... that I can't wait for summertime!
I am thankful for...the fact that no one is throwing up anymore. (We had a long day yesterday).
From the learning rooms...Ancient Africa, Volcanoes
From the kitchen...nothing interesting unfortunately. Maybe I'll put a loaf of bread in the bread machine :)
I am wearing...athletic pants, a T-shirt, and tennis shoes. I'm prepared to jump on the treadmill at a moment's notice. Let's hope that moment comes :)
I am creating... a dvd of picture memories
I am going...nowhere today - thankfully we have a day to spend at home.
I am reading... decorating magazines that my secret sister sent me. Thank you!
I am hoping...that we are able to get ahead on schoolwork today.
I am hearing...Nick playing with his trains, Lexie going upstairs for a drink of water, and Tori making silly baby noises while sitting in her high chair.
Around the house...I need to tidy up my desk area and file the kids schoolwork. I have neglected it for way too long.
One of my favorite things...my new portable dvd player. I watched a chick flick in bed last night and it was so incredibly relaxing.
A few plans for the rest of the week:Ellie is in a Christmas dance show 3 times this week. I can't wait to see her perform!
Here is picture thought I am sharing...
I sure wish that I were this flexible!!
To read other entries and to join in the fun:
http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

This Little Hen said...

I hope you were able to enjoy your daylight today. Aren't silly baby noises the absolute best! Merry Christmas!