Monday, December 15, 2008

Caves


I just wanted to share a cool website we found while we were studying caves.
The Virtual Cave : "From the comfort of your keyboard, browse the wonders of the underground! As a caver and photographer for over 35 years, I've collected images from caves all over the world. This site tells the story of caves in words and pictures: what's in them and how it got there. Because caves are so diverse, I've split them into four underground realms. Grab three sources of light, a helmet, some sturdy boots, and your mouse, and have fun exploring - there's LOTS to see! Please treat all caves with respect as these fragile formations are easily damaged. Our motto is: "cave softly and leave no trace of your visit."


1 comment:

Unknown said...

You have so much cool stuff on here, Jennifer! I need to figure out how to get emails of your postings. The thing through Blogger isn't working. :(

I thought of you today while we are going through our cold spell here. I'm sure it's nothing compared to cold spells there :)

I hope you all are well!