Saturday, October 18, 2008

All Aboard the Potty Train!

Thomas and Friends, All Aboard
Thomas and Friends, All Aboard

I have still yet to potty train Nick. I believe that he is capable and probably ready, but I haven't taken the time to make it happen. I need to get him interested in using the potty.

Today, while I was able to shop without kids, I found the PERFECT book for Nick. It is called The Potty Train. He lives and breathes trains right now, so it couldn't get any better than this! I had to buy it of course.

"When you feel like you have to go, climb aboard the Potty Train. All Aboard!"
"Chugga Chugga Poooo-poooo!" Yes, I'm serious. Those are lines from the book. He absolutely loves it though. Of course, I could do without all of the kids chuckling and repeating that over and over again....

Let's hope he decides to buy a ticket and jump aboard the potty train. :)

2 comments:

Family G said...

Thomas is the next best thing after Legos! ;) Good luck on pottytraining.

Andrea said...

You can do it Jen! I have faith in you. You know your life will be easier after Nick is potty trained.