Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Hair Blogs

Updo by Shari Warren
Updo


After reading a post on Chocolate On My Cranium, I have realized that I'm not a very good girly mom. I have four girls and I don't "do" hair. I guess I just haven't taken the time to learn all of the fancy foo-foo braids and hair-dos. They only get ponytails/buns on dance and gym day. After perusing some of the links on the above mentioned blog, I learned that there are a whole slew of "hair blogs" which have posts of little girl's hair-dos and how to do them.

I have been inspired. I will try to get one of their little heads to sit still in front of me for the zillion hours it will take my inexperienced hands to try one of them out :) Wish me luck!!

1 comment:

Christina said...

Good luck. When I see something cute on one of your heads, I'll try it. I'm the same way with hair, though; down, ponytail, barrettes, that's about it.