Saturday, August 9, 2008

Journey to the Movie Theater

Movie Reels and Film by David Petty
Movie Reels and Film


We never go out to the movies. First, it's expensive (especially since you can't go to the theater without buying popcorn, drinks, and Junior Mints for everyone). Second, you can't really take a 2 yr old and an infant (well you probably could but I'm sure that the other moviegoers wouldn't be too happy with you!).

Today I told Andy that he needed to take the older 3 girls to the movies. I'm sure we won't be going while he's deployed, so I thought it would be nice for them to go together :) They went to see Journey to the Center of the Earth and they all really liked it. That hasn't always been the case in the past, but this was truly a family film that everyone could enjoy. I'll have to wait until it comes out on DVD to see it :)

I went grocery shopping with the younger two while they were at the movies. Now we've thrown the kids outside for some much needed exercise and Andy is busy making shepherd's pie for dinner and apple pie for dessert. Sounds good to me!!!

No comments: