Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Home School/Learning Room Organization, Part One





I just love our "art carts" as we call them. I picked these up at Costco a few years ago and they have come in so handy in organizing all of our art supplies and papers.

I have a drawer for crayons, markers, colored pencils, glue/tape/staplers, scissors/punches, stickers, glitter, tissue paper, foam craft shapes, etc.

This year I actually labeled each drawer so that the girls have no excuse for not putting things back in their proper places :)

The nice thing about these is that:
1. They are on wheels and can easily be pushed over to the table (we have wood floors).
2. The drawers easily pull out, so when they want to color, they can just pull the crayon drawer out and set it on the table.

I have another regular set of small plastic drawers from Wal-Mart next to these which is full of different papers (white, construction, tracing, etc.) along with drawers of old magazines and things to cut up for art projects.

More Learning Room Organization to come as I get everything cleaned and ready for Monday!!

No comments: