Saturday, July 19, 2008

I can't seem to find.....



Nick's recently bought shoes. I have looked in all the likely places and some unlikely ones: under the beds, outside in the yard, in the truck, in the playroom etc. and I can't seem to find them anywhere. I think they are evading me, moving around so that I won't find them. My poor child went over a week with no shoes on because I refused to buy a new pair when they are around the house somewhere. I broke down yesterday and decided that he couldn't go any longer without some tennis shoes. We found this pair of Spiderman shoes which light up when he walks. They are the ones he HAD to have - even though they are not quite his size (they either had them way small or way big, so we went with big) Hopefully these will help keep his toes protected from heavy items falling from the sky :) With his track record though, I probably should have gotten him a pair of steel-toed boots instead!

No comments: