Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I wish I had a green thumb...







and some more time. We moved into this house about a year ago and I have really wanted to get the greenhouse up to speed and full of plants. I would love to grow my own tomatoes, cucumbers, strawberries, flowers and herbs. Unfortunately, there isn't much of anything in there yet and it's already halfway through June. Last May/June I was still busy unpacking and getting the house set up. This May/June I have a newborn baby and not enough arms :)
The greenhouse is very overgrown with weeds and even little trees! It needs to be cleaned out so badly. I don't think that the last couple of owners used it much. I sure wish I were a master gardener :) I think that if I have enough time next weekend, I will try to make it to a nursery to get some transplants.... Let's see if I can actually get around to it :)

No comments: