Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!!!!




We are laying low tonight. I had briefly considered driving out to see one of the fireworks displays (in case you didn't know, we do fireworks here in December instead of at the 4th of July) but it's negative 20 out and that doesn't sound very fun to me. We can hear (and occasionally see) the neighbors fireworks down the street, so that will have to do.

2009 was not one of my favorite years - especially since Andy was gone for almost 9 months of it. Things are looking up for 2010 though! We have a lot to look forward to: a cross-continental drive with lots of exciting stops along the way, a move to Savannah, hopefully a trip to Disney World, my little brother's wedding, and seeing our families once again!!

Now if I can just get through selling our house and finishing up the school year, I will be so grateful.

Here are a couple of pictures I took yesterday. Isn't she growing up so much?? Her hair is really coming in.
I can't help but think back to when Ellie was this age. She had a mullet. Thankfully, it has grown in since then.
Sisters. Ellie is looking forward to the day that she is 18 and Tori is 9. She already has great plans for driving her around town and taking her to do girl stuff. I guess part of her probably wonders what it would be like to have a big sister of her own.

No comments: