Monday, September 28, 2009

I'm Here

Yes, I'm still here. We've just been enjoying our first weekend together. :)

It has been so nice just being able to hang out and relax.

Andy made his famous spaghetti.

They played a game of Take Off! (I was chasing Tori), we watched some movies and I've been doing some serious reading up on different cameras. I'm hoping to upgrade to a D-SLR soon and I'm trying to find just the right one.

The snow is falling very lightly this morning. It is coming down so slowly that it almost doesn't seem real. Winter is really arriving in Alaska. I think another 2-3 weeks of light snow and melting and then we'll be covered until April. I'm trying to be okay with that. :)

Andy is back to work tomorrow for a couple of weeks, so we'll be working on school stuff until his leave starts.

It's so nice to have him back!!!!

No comments: