Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Thank God for Good Neighbors

I just have to say that I am very thankful for the lady that lives across the street from me.

She has:
put the chains back on my kids' bikes
filled the air in my tires
climbed on my roof and cleaned my gutters out with her bare hands (remember the plants growing in them??)
had her boyfriend climb on my roof and put the rain cover cap thing back on the furnace pipe

She is much more mechanically inclined than I am, that is for sure. There are so many things that I have not had to do since being married. Anything that requires a tool falls to Andy to take care of. I am realizing how much he does to keep the house in working order :) I love you Honey!!

I don't know most of my neighbors, but I am thankful that I know her!

Here is Lexie and her daughter playing in our driveway this afternoon:

A bucket of sidewalk chalk and their bikes and they were happy as clams!

They were busy making roads for their bikes (complete with stop signs of course):

And here is Kate's art creation:

No comments: