Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Miserably Hot

We are miserably hot right now.

It's 90 degrees out at my house. We have no air conditioning. One ceiling fan and a couple of small fans is all. It's just not cutting it.

If you eat enough popsicles, does it qualify as a meal? I don't feel like cooking anything. I suppose we'll eventually need to eat some solid food :)

I'm thinking about taking everyone for a drive - just so that we can enjoy the air conditioning for a bit.

55-70 degrees out is plenty warm for me. I suppose I would enjoy the warm weather more if we had AC and a pool.

How on earth are we going to move to Savannah next year?? I think we're all going to melt....

2 comments:

Christina said...

Popsicles count. They go in their mouth, right?
And if you take them to the pool often enough, you don't have to bathe them; chlorine will kill the germs.

Sarah at SmallWorld said...

Yes, popsicles qualify! And don't worry: there is a/c in Savannah! You will learn to go outside before 11 a.m. and after 6 p.m. and spend much of the days at the pool, beach, or inside!