Monday, May 18, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook



FOR TODAY, May18, 2009...
Outside my window...Sun, sun, a lot of sun. It's supposed to get up to 70 or 75 today. Finally!!
I am thinking...that I wish the sun would set a little bit earlier so that the kids would go to sleep at a decent hour!!!
I am thankful for...the great weather, watermelon, sprinklers, and popsicles
From the learning rooms...We're done with school for the year, but I'm busy planning for next year.
From the kitchen...Ellie made some delicious vegetable soup last night.
I am wearing...workout clothes. Treadmill here I come.
I am creating...books on blurb.com
I am going...to a homeschool used curriculum sale!! Fun!
I am reading...The New Strong Willed Child by Dobson and Adobe Photoshop Elements 7 Manual
I am hoping...that our new laptop gets here soon. It was mailed out today. It's for Andy, but I'm going to use it too!!
I am hearing...Nick playing with race cars
Around the house...yard work. I'm almost done raking, finally
One of my favorite things...bubbles
A few plans for the rest of the week:a picnic, piano lessons, a lot of nothing
Here is a picture thought I am sharing...

Head over to http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/ to join in the fun!

No comments: