Friday, March 27, 2009

Losing Track of Time

Yesterday was a long day. I have a feeling that today is going to be another one.

I have loads and loads of laundry to do.

I have my third quarter reports to do and turn in to the correspondence school. Easy, but very time consuming when I have saved it to do all in one day.

Oh yeah - and a Girl Scout event and practice for the AWANA games.

It's weird. I'm keeping track of the days just fine. I can tell which day is which by what class we're headed to.

But the dates - oh the dates. I'm absolutely lost right now. In a time warp.

Maybe it's because I haven't been very good with looking at the calendar lately. I only have a one-month one hanging in plain sight. I don't know.

Whatever the reason, I just about missed my son's birthday, I completely forgot that I had quarterly reports due until yesterday, and I honestly could not tell you what Sunday Easter is. No clue. But I bought my Easter basket stuff last night, so it's sitting in the closet ready when I get a clue.

I suppose I should pull my calendar out of my planner and take a look at it. I would have to sift through the stuff on my desk to find it though. I hope I can get to that today too....

No comments: