Monday, March 23, 2009

Guess Who's Three?


Yes, Nick is 3 years old. Can you believe it? I sure can't.

I have noticed so many changes in him just over the past couple of months. It's amazing to watch him transform into a big kid.

He is completely fearless, like most 3 year old boys. I am anticipating an emergency room visit in the near future. It's bound to happen. He jumps off of the castle in his bedroom. He runs at full speed wherever he goes. He twirls in circles until he bumps into things. Pretty normal, I think.

We were going to wait and do his party on his birthday, but when we got home last night, we decided to just go for it. I probably should have given him a "real" party, but I just wasn't up for it. I didn't even wrap his presents. At least I gave them to him one at a time. :)

He said that he wanted a "Thomas Happy Birthday", so I stuck some Thomas engines on his cake and called it good. He's easy to please!


Yes, he got a sword for his birthday - at least it's made of foam so no one will be mortally wounded!
He also got a couple of Thomas the Tank Engine puzzles and a couple of engines.
And he got some really cool tools from Miss Michelle. Thank you :) Now I have a handyman in the house!


1 comment:

andy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICK!!!!
I LOVE YOU!

DAD