Monday, February 16, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY February 16, 2009...
Outside my window...still snow :)
I am thinking...that I am going to look into piano lessons for the kids.
I am thankful for...healthy kids.
From the learning rooms...we are still studying Ancient Greece. We're going to talk about the Olympics and Greek drama.
From the kitchen...Pasta with alfredo sauce for dinner. I can do that since Andy is gone. When he is here, if there isn't meat, it isn't a meal :)
I am wearing...PJ bottoms and a T-shirt
I am creating...Greek gods and goddesses worksheets
I am going...to the grocery store to pick up stuff for Andy's care package.
I am reading...through homeschool science catalogs. I have to find something for next year.
I am hoping...that I get on the treadmill for at least 40 minutes today.
I am hearing...Nick playing at my feet.
Around the house...I will be calling the plumber in the next day or so. The heating pipes have to be fixed/thawed :( Home ownership is expensive!
One of my favorite things...my Polish pottery collection.
A few plans for the rest of the week: Girl Scout Thinking Day
Here is picture thought I am sharing...

I love to hear her reading out loud to me!

To join in the fun, visit: http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

No comments: