Thursday, January 22, 2009

Time is dwindling



Our time with Andy is dwindling away. A few more days and he will head back to Iraq for another 8 months. I'm trying not to think of that too much and I'm trying to focus on the fact that he is here now.

We went bowling yesterday. I'm not sure if I should call it bowling though. Maybe kid juggling would better describe it. :) We were handing off Tori and Nick back and forth, in between helping Nick and Lexie on their turns and taking our own also. We had a lot of fun, but one game was definitely the right length. Any longer than that and I think everyone would have started getting cranky.

Today is a quiet day at home. Andy is going to help the girls make their derby cars. They are racing them at Girl Scouts and AWANA this year. I can't wait to see how they come out! I am thankful that he is here to help them with it :)

1 comment:

Beth said...

I like your bowling pictures. We went bowling today and I forgot to take the camera! UGH!