Monday, January 5, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY January 5th 2009...
Outside my window...snow, FREEZING cold temps (-40) and darkness
I am thinking...that I wish that it was summer and I could let the kids play in the yard.
I am thankful for...my husband coming home from Iraq on R&R soon!!
From the learning rooms...We're busy, busy, busy, trying to get as much done as we can before Andy gets here. That way we can have 2 weeks off with him :)
From the kitchen...Still need to make a Sam's Club run, so we're very low on meat and produce, but we had pasta tonight and I'm cooking up some beef I found in the depths of the freezer.
I am wearing...PJs
I am creating...my second quarter reports to turn in to the school.
I am going...as few places as possible this week. It's just too cold and I don't want to risk breaking down on the side of the road with the kids.
I am reading...sadly not much of anything at the moment.
I am hoping...that it starts to warm up some. Negative 20 would be nice.
I am hearing...my kids listening to drawing instructions on the Pirates That Don't Do Anything DVD. They are drawing Robert the Pirate and Eloise.
Around the house...We're cleaning up the house and getting ready for Daddy :)
One of my favorite things...my brand new diaper bag :)
A few plans for the rest of the week: gymnastics, Girl Scouts (cookie sales start this weekend!), Sam's Club if I can make it!
Here is picture thought I am sharing...
To join in the fun go to The Simple Woman's Daybook

No comments: