Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The Year in Review First Sentence Meme

How to Play.
1) Look back to your archives for 2008.
2) Collect the first sentence you wrote every month for the whole year. (This doesn't have to be the literal first day of the month--just the first post.)
3) Entertain us on your blog, link back here, and post a comment here with the link to your blog. (And if you're blogless, just remember the first sentence you spoke every month for the whole year and post it here.)

Join in the fun at Small World!

I didn't start my Island Academy blog until April, so mine is a shortened version:

4/21 : I've been blogging for a couple of years now to keep family and friends up-to-date while we're living so far from "home".

5/1: One year ago today, we arrived in Alaska.

6/2: We have a new addition to our family - a baby girl named Victoria Rose.

7/1: I am trying to decide what to do with my recent picky eaters.

8/1: Kate spent a very wet, but enjoyable week at camp.

9/1: We start school in the morning.

10/1: Today we continued our poetry study by writing our own limericks.

11/1: To have some fun during our solar solar system studies, I purchased a home planetarium.

12/1: Outside my window...darkness.

1 comment:

Sarah at SmallWorld said...

I love how your daughter's birth and the 1 year in Alaska were both first posts of the month! Isn't that amazing? And I love the last one--darkness. Very cool!