Wednesday, November 12, 2008

One of our favorite toys: Play Silks



Sometimes you buy your child a toy and they are excited with it for a while, but then the excitement wears off and the toy gets put on a shelf, or left under a bed - never to be played with again.

I just wanted to share one of our all-time favorite toys. It's probably the only one that gets used almost every single day.

Play silks!!

I first bought some when Ellie was little. They lasted a long time, but they had to be replaced last Christmas. (Ellie is 9 now, which is great for how much use they got!)

The greatest thing about them is that the kids use their imagination!! They are used as dress-up clothes, baby blankets, tents, etc. and they feel so nice :) The girls love designing their own fashions with them.

1 comment:

The Bertone's said...

I've heard a lot about those, but yet to get some for my kids. Where can I find some?? (I'm clueless sometimes) Oh, by the way... Don't feel bad, until this past year I had never made Sugar cookies with my kids either. However we had tons, and tons of cookie cutters as well. I am going to be brave and try gingerbread cookies this holiday season. Wish me luck! :)