Friday, October 24, 2008

Am I Insane?

I sometimes think that I might have a screw loose.

I actually took all of the kids with me to a holiday craft show.

You know - with all sorts of jewelry, breakable ornaments, and very crowded narrow aisles?

I made it through the entire bazaar without any of them breaking anything. I am always worried that one of them is going to dart towards some $300 glass figurine or something :) Thank God for small miracles!

Am I crazy to put myself into these kinds of situations? I know that some of my friends probably think so :) What do you think??

2 comments:

Family G said...

You're not crazy. You're brave. ;)

Anonymous said...

I don't think you are crazy! I think GOD only gives us what we can handle and YOU most certainly can handle taking all 5 children to a craft Bazaar or a toy store for that matter. Keep up the awesome work. You are doing great and I am thankful for our friendship.