Friday, September 26, 2008

Trash Update

I know you're all sitting on the edges of your seats, waiting to find out if our garage has turned into a health hazard. No, I still haven't gone to the transfer point and it's getting icky. I have promised myself that I will take care of it tomorrow. I think we're up to 6 bags now..... looks like a couple of trips.

On a brighter note, I called today about getting garbage service during the deployment.

I was willing to fork out a lot of money to have this burden taken off of my hands -especially during the winter months.

So, how much does it cost do you ask??

$12 a month!!

That's it.

Why haven't I had trash service this past year??

2 comments:

Family G said...

I guess you had trash service, just your husband didn't. ;)

Jennifer said...

I never thought of it that way, but you're absolutely right!!