Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Nancy Drew: The Phantom of Venice

Ellie and I have been working on the newest Nancy Drew game for the past few weeks. Of course we can only play for 1/2 hour at a time when the little ones are sleeping or kept busy. Last night, we solved the mystery and finished the game! I think I enjoy the Nancy Drew games as much as she does. Why didn't they have them when I was a kid??

The latest adventure takes place in Venice. The only part that I could have done without was the part where Nancy had to dance for money. Don't get me wrong - there wasn't anything "bad" about it, but I just didn't like the idea tht she was on stage in a cat suit dancing for money. Is it just me, or could that have come up with something a bit more appropriate than that??

All in all, we had a good time solving the puzzles and playing the game. Ellie and I don't always get a lot of time to spend together. It was fun! Now we have to wait for the next adventure: The Haunting of Castle Malloy which comes out in October.

HER Interactive site (which makes the Nancy Drew games)


No comments: