Friday, August 22, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!
























No, it's not quite my birthday yet, but when we got back from Anchorage, there was a present sitting on our porch!! Andy is the best husband on earth and he got me the EXACT camera I wanted. He always gets me the nicest things. I wonder how he knew what I wanted :)

I am now able to get arsty-fartsy and take all sorts of neat pictures.

You can expect my blog to get a lot prettier in the near future.

Now I just have to find the time and actually read the manual so that I can work all of the neat bells and whistles this camera has!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Wow Jen I cannot wait to see all the cool pictures you are going to take. Andy is so great isent he. What a smart man. Love you and miss you guys.

Family G said...

I was wondering what was going on with all these extra neat pictures. Now I know. Now, HOW did your husband know what to get? ;) Anyways, the pix are neat. I'm looking forward to seeing more.
Birgit